21 hours per week (Wed-Fri) - Term time only
Pay Scale: B3
Actual salary: £9208 - £9967 (pay award pending)
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic individual who has a welcoming attitude and attention to detail to join our existing administration team.
This role is initially offered on a part-time job share basis to work alongside our current administrator but there is potential for the role to become full time.
The ability to liaise with people at all levels is essential, as is a high level of communication skills both verbal and written. Although previous experience of working in a school is desirable we will provide training for the right candidate.
We are looking for a high-quality professional who will:
- Have a minimum of GCSE English and mathematics at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Have an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or experience in a relevant discipline
- Have the ability to work towards strict deadlines
- Be well organised and able to act on their own initiative
We can offer:
- A supportive and experienced leadership team and dedicated, friendly staff
- a happy working environment with a positive and inclusive ethos
- opportunity to develop professional knowledge and skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so by downloading an application form submitting your completed application form to email@example.com
For more information about the school and what we offer at Gildersome Primary, please visit the school website www.gildersomeprimary.org.uk
Closing date: 12th October 2020
Interview date: Provisionally week commencing 19th October 2020
SAFER RECRUITMENT STATEMENT
Gildersome Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and we seek to promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.