Nurture, Aspire, Achieve
We ask that all children come to school smartly dressed each day in school uniform. The uniform consists of:
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece (with or without the school logo)
- Navy skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or shorts
- White blouse, shirt or polo shirt
- Black shoes or black trainers
In summer months a red/white gingham dress or navy shorts can be worn as an alternative.
Children also require suitable clothing for PE. For hygiene reasons, this should be separate from any school uniform warn during the rest of the day.
- Plain shorts (navy blue with no branding showing)
- Plain white t-shirt (round neck with no branding showing) - no collar/buttons for Health & Safety reasons.
- Plain jogging bottoms (navy blue with no branding showing)
- Pumps or trainers (black) Trainers are more suitable for outdoor lessons
PE clothes should be kept in a named draw-string bag.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL CLOTHING IS CLEARLY NAMED
Please note that children should not wear any jewellery for school except a watch and plain, stud earrings. Earrings should be removed for PE or in the case of newly pierced ears, plasters should be provided to cover them. Hair of shoulder length or longer should be tied back to prevent a possible health and safety risk.
Please ensure that all your child's clothing is named. This will enable us to return any lost items to them.
The Uniform Centre offers a selection of badged uniform items and book bags along with non-badged items including navy blue trousers, skirts and pinafore dresses.
A selection of uniform items with the school badge and school book bags are available to purchase online from My Clothing (a replacement for the Tesco Direct service).
The school earns 5% commission on all items bought from My Clothing - this money goes to the PTA to help fund their many projects.