Reporting a safeguarding concern
If you have safeguarding concerns about a child you should take the following action:
During office hours
- Call Children's Social Work Services on 0113 222 4403 (Weekdays 9am to 5pm, except Wednesdays when the service does not open until 10am)
- Contact the school and ask to speak to one of the safeguarding leads: Mrs Hoyle, Mrs Longley, Mrs Park or Mr Wright
- Speak to your child's class teacher
- Discuss your concerns with someone who works with children and families, e.g. your health visitor, social worker or school nurse.
Out of office hours
- If you think a child is in immediate danger, please call the police on 999
- Evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays, contact the emergency team: 0113 5350600.